Welcome to this NEW Plumbing & Heating Forum. "Serious about plumbing"
All are welcome to post questions and topics, and we hope it answers all your questions and you make some new contacts in the process.
We need members, and the only way for this community to grow, is for YOU to register, post and spread the word on other forums you may be members of.

Drayton mid position actuator

This forum is dedicated to threads about the noble art of Plumbing!
Pipe, tube, waste, fittings and valves, best practice, advice and all things involved in moving water from A to B.

Moderators: Aaron, mimo, Jon

• Advertisement

Adamshack

Drayton mid position actuator

Postby Adamshack » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi all ....the other day I flicked the heating on and nothing at all happened, stat clicks on and off but nothing, bit of research suggested three way valve ....mines an old Drayton ....after finally working out how to use it manually, I switched it to heating and hey presto ...the boiler fires and we are warm ....with both hw and ch on the little black slider sits just of centre towards hw and again I have no heating ...is it fair to assume it's the three way valve broken? And not the timing clock or thermostat? Also for years now the rads come on upstairs when just hw on and sometimes the whole house except lounge .....again I'm assuming three way valve??
I have fitted one of these at my old house but not attempting this one....what sort of cost can I expect for the drain, fit ,test etc?
Many thx

aeytovareschPloro

View first unread post

Postby aeytovareschPloro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:46 am

I noticed the camera doesnt turn like the head of the character does when you do a backloop in first person view. Its not important but anyway

Cheers, Damien

• Advertisement

Return to “Plumbing”