Welcome to this NEW Plumbing & Heating Forum. "Serious about plumbing"
All are welcome to post questions and topics, and we hope it answers all your questions and you make some new contacts in the process.
We need members, and the only way for this community to grow, is for YOU to register, post and spread the word on other forums you may be members of.

Locating main water supply pipe

This forum is dedicated to threads about the noble art of Plumbing!
Pipe, tube, waste, fittings and valves, best practice, advice and all things involved in moving water from A to B.

Moderators: Aaron, mimo, Jon

• Advertisement

pip

Postby pip » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:05 pm

I have a lead main water supply pipe which is situated upstairs in the bathroom, I’ve tracked the pipe all the way down the wall downstairs and into the floor.
This pipe is leaking therefore needs to be replaced.
How do I find where the pipe joins my house, my plumber has said in order to replace it I will need to find where the pipe enters my house

MarionGoering

Re: Locating main water supply pipe

Postby MarionGoering » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:12 am

I will advise you to consult some professional plumber to replace leaking pipe. There may be the chances that you can face some severe challenges which will require the help of the person who has deep knowledge in plumbing. You can either go with drain cleaning company NJ experts or else can choose the option in which you are comfortable. Hope this can help you.

aeytovareschPloro

Postby aeytovareschPloro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 pm

I have to run a new water main from the road, I have been researching pipe size and think 1" will do the job, its 76m from the road to the feed on the house, the water tower is directly across the road that supplies the main, so will 1" do the job or should it be larger?

• Advertisement

Return to “Plumbing”